75

Minho pulls into Hyunjin's driveway and we both head up the walkway.

"Bros!" Hyun smiles brightly. He looks way calmer now than how he sounded on the phone.

"Hey dude," I greet, starting to walk inside.

Minho stops when he receives a call. He answers it, immediately pulling it away from his ear. I could slightly pick up Seungmin's voice, knowing where the conversation was heading.

"Hey guys," Minho pulls the phone away from his ear, "I have to go. I'll see you later!"

He winks at me and pecks my lips before heading back outside. Hyunjin pouts for a split second before brightening back up and grabbing my arm. He leads me down the hallway to his room.

It's a mess.

"Oh my god, Hyunjin, what did you do?"

He smiles sheepishly, "I was looking for an outfit, I told you that."

I shake my head, "sit on the bed. I'll find something."

"Ehhh sure. Your style isn't the best, no offense," he giggles.

"I have 22nd century style, you have 21st century style," I chuckle and he glares.

I walk around the pile of clothing, rustling through it to find a blue and creme mixed sweater.

"Oh, this is a nice shirt. Let's go with this one. Where are your pants?" I question.

"Those are the only things I didn't mess up. They're in the closet," he points.

I stand, shirt in hand, and open the closet. I go through the pants, finding nice blue jeans to go with it. The shoes were just converse, nothing special.

"Go try this on," I say and he practically runs to the bathroom.

I wait patiently for the elder, hoping my fashion sense was enough to satisfy him. I was getting hungry.

"Jisungie!" He squeals, coming into my view. He looked amazing. I stood up, pulling him more inside the room.

"Tuck in the shirt."

I fix the back of the shirt when he finishes and the collar as well. I grab his hair brush, gently parting it.

"Done," I smile, turning him in the direction of his full-body mirror.

His eyebrows raise in surprise while his eyes go up and down his own body.

"This is actually really nice looking," he grins, making me laugh.

"I remember my first date," I say, sitting on the bed, "anxiety filled, but it was fun. I hope you and Seungmin have a good time. How did it happen, the confession?"

He sits next to me, pulling his legs into a criss-cross position, "well, he came home with me yesterday after school. I was really nervous, but he reassured me that whatever I had to tell him, our friendship wouldn't change. So I told him and you should've seen his face. I really thought he was going to leave. He looked shocked, obviously, but then he smiled and hugged me. I cried a little bit, but he admitted that he liked me, too. Then I asked him on a date and here we are."

I awe at the thought of my two good friends dating. "That's adorable, Hyun. I told you everything was going to be okay."

He chuckles, "you did. Thank you, Jisung. I probably would've never done it without you."

He hugs me and I gladly accept it. We stay like that until I pat his back and pull away.

"All you needed was a confidence boost and some reassurance. I did practically nothing," I brush it off, happy that he got what he wanted.

"Pft shut up. But how's everything with Minho hyung?" He tilts his head, leaning forward on his elbows.

"It's wonderful. I'm glad I met him. I'm glad I decided not to wait any longer. He makes me the happiest I've ever been."

"I meant it when I said you guys look good together," He starts. "There's just something about your guys' personalities that mesh well together. It makes me happy that you're happy. Both of you."

My eyes soften, now truly knowing how my brother felt. "Thank you, Hyun. You'll never know how much I appreciate that."

He nods, pulling me into a side hug. When he pulls away, he rests his head on my shoulder.

"All that excitement made me tired," he mumbles.

"You still have an hour until you have to be there. Take a nap," I nudge, knowing how tired the poor kid must be.

"No, it's okay. Are you hungry?"

I nod, "I could eat."

"Good because me too."

He stands up with me following. We get to the kitchen and he holds up ramen. I nod, leaning on the kitchen counter.

"I don't want to be too full for the date, do you want to share it?" He questions and I nod, knowing Minho and I would be eating as well.

My phone then rings and I answer it.

- - - - -

"What color scheme did you give Hyunjin?" Minho questions, sounding out of breath.

"Light-ish blue and creme color. Why?"

"Seungmin is such a little shit. Thanks."

- - - - -

I laugh when he hangs up, tossing my phone on the counter. Hyunjin turns to me with an eyebrow raised.

"What was that about?"

"Your boyfriend and mine," I say with an eye roll, "being absolute children."