31

"Minho, wake up," I say loudly, my alarm having gone off a bit earlier than usual so Minho could go home and get clothes for today.

"No, I'm tired," he whines, dragging out the syllables in the words.

"Fine then. No hugs or kisses today," I tease, rolling my eyes at how easy this boy was persuaded.

"You're no fun. I can just borrow your clothes," he points out, but I shake my head.

"I'm smaller than you, you know."

"Not that small, and you wear very baggy clothes sometimes. I'll try some on, and if they don't fit, then I'll go home."

"Ugh, fine, you rat."

I stand up, walking over to my closet. I pull out my largest shirt and throw it at Minho.

"Do you want jeans or sweatpants?"

He chooses sweatpants, so I find joggers that will match with the t-shirt. I'm not mean enough to make him wear mismatch stuff.

"Um, you never showed me where the bathroom is, ang- Jisung," he giggles, knowing that we're not supposed to act like this when my mom is home.

I shake my head, "down the hall to the left."

He stands up, about to walk past me, before stopping and closing my bedroom door. His hands land on my hips and I jump in surprise.

"Minho, we can't-"

"The door is closed," he whispers, "just a kiss."

I sigh, giving in. This boy is going to get us caught, and I'm just going to blame him and say it was peer pressure.

I find his lips, them being a bit dry since it was still morning and he just woke up. It was just a little kiss with no special moves. My heart did flutter though. It always did.

I pull away though and whisper, "okay, go get dressed, you horny teenager."

He leaves, so I begin to get dressed. I slide on black, ripped jeans. I pull my shirt off, finding a blue shirt with yellow markings across it. After putting on deodorant (because that's a basic necessity), I pull on the shirt, unaware of Minho staring at my unclothed body.

"You have really pretty skin," he says, scaring me in which I yelp.

"Oh my gosh, I hate you."

I take my attention away from him, and run my hands through my hair, parting it in the middle. I grab one of my black hats and put it on, not wanting to mess with my hair anymore.

"You look fine, princess-"

"Don't call me that," I say, "I'm not a girl."

"Men can be feminine," he shrugs, walking in further to grab his phone.

"I'm not feminine. I will kick you in your balls."

"Only girls would say that," he teases.

"I will kick you out of my house right now-"

"Okay okay, sheesh," he laughs.

An idea suddenly strikes me, and I rush to close the door. He turns towards me, confused, but I just push him on the bed to straddle his waist.

"Jisung-"

I lean down, shutting him up with my lips. I wasn't sure what came over me, but I liked it. I knew what I was doing though. I have the power to absolutely tease this kid.

I pull away, leaving him to lean up to try and follow me. I smirk, "do princesses do that?"