40

"I'm leaving early, love you!" I smile, kissing my mom's cheek and hugging her before running out of the door.

I run all the way to the school, not giving Changbin a chance to catch me. My eyes search the school grounds for Minho.

Once I spot him, I run to him.

"Minho!"

He turns around with a big smile as I jump onto him, my legs wrapping around his torso and my arms locking around his neck. His hand fasten around my thighs.

My lips land on his, sending waves of happiness throughout my entire body. It felt right. Just right. It was like I had been pulled out of my gone days, just for a minute. I had relief.

"Mine," he panted after pulling away. He rested his forehead on mine, "all mine."

"All yours, baby," I commented, kissing his cheek before placing my head into the crook of his neck.

"You know, you really scared me last night. I thought you were drunk or high or something. Why did you call me so late?"

"I don't know. I was thinking about everything. There's a lot that you don't know about me, and there's a lot that I don't know about you, but we'll learn together. I didn't want to wait anymore. I'm a fucking mess, but that's okay. As long as I have you, I'll be better."

"That's true. Let's go on a date tonight," he suggests, although it was only Wednesday.

"I'd love that. I'll text my mom. After school or a few hours after?"

"After school. We can go to a fast food joint. Get you a strawberry milkshake. I know you love those," he kisses my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"Don't do that," I whine, stretching my head away from his his head. "Asshole."

He chuckles, "can't help it. After all, I am just a 'stupid horny teenager.'"

-

At lunch, we inform our friends. They all groan with smiles on their faces.

"Fucking finally," Felix says, rolling his eyes. A smile creeps onto his face, "I'm happy for you guys though. Congrats, nerds."

"Right? It's taken so long," Jeongin says, "but congratulations hyungs!"

"Seungmin, don't do it-" Hyunjin begins before the younger stands up, screaming the lyrics to Day6's Congratulations.

Someone from the other side of the cafeteria screams back, finishing the song; fucking Choi Jongho, of course.

"You guys are insane," I laugh.

"I feel like How To Love describes this way better," Jeongin says, shrugging.

"Oh shit, I forgot about that song," Chan speaks up, looking toward Seungmin who looks mildly offended.

"You wanna fight? How could you forget an absolute bomb ass song?"

"I'm not the Day6 Fan club president, sorry," Chan says with a hint of a teasing tone.

"Oh shut up, CB97," Seungmin mocks back.

"Hey-"

"Oh my gosh, guys shut up," Changbin scolds, looking like a stressed mother of eight.

"Sorry."

"Sorry pig- ow! What was that for?"

"For being a dumbass."

"It's in my nature."