5

Lunch time rolls around and I'm pretty content. I quickly grab my lunch out of my locker and head towards the lunchroom, trying not to run into anyone unwanted. Today, of course, wasn't my day. It never is. Maybe it's because I got to be friends with Minho. With good things, come the bad.

"Hey baby," Kyungho growls, pushing me up against my locker, "lookin real fine with that bruise on your face. You would've had it worse if your little friend hadn't showed up. Funny thing is, they're not here anymore."

"Seriously dude?" I question, beginning to feel anger build up in my fists, "two times in a day? How fan-fucking-tasting!"

"What can I say? I love seeing you in pain."

"Okay, you fucking sadist," I spit, proud of myself for the comeback. I'm not usually good with those.

Without warning, he sends a slap to my face again. Wow, couldn't just keep your mouth shut, huh, Jisung?

"You better shut your pretty little mouth up before you're leaving blood trails down the hallway," he threatens, but I can't take it anymore.

"Right, because you haven't done that before!" I scream, "everyday, you harass me and I'm tired of it! If you want me dead, then fucking kill me already! Beat me to a pulp! I don't give a shit! Just do it all in one go! I'm sick and tired of waiting. I accept it. Do it. I fucking dare you," I snarl, pushing him backwards to try and rile him up again.

"Oh you're really about to-"

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I yell, tears beginning to trail down my face as I notice people beginning to watch, "shut the fuck up and do it! Quit talking and punch me!"

"You have some serious issues-"

"No fucking shit! So do you! Beating on a kid two years younger than you so you can feel pleasure even though you're practically an adult! Grow the fuck up already!" I huff, looking him straight in the eyes as he scoffs.

"Whatever. I'm done."

And with that, he walks away like nothing happened. I stand there, my body shaking heavily. Students continue to stare and whisper before they begin to walk again.

I wipe away my remaining tears and put my lunch back into my locker. I wasn't very hungry anymore. I just wanted... needed someone to hug me. Tell me it was going to be okay. But no one was there. My friends were at lunch. And even if they were there, they don't like my touch. When it comes to someone else, sure, they'll hug them. But not me. I don't know why. That's just how it is.

"Jisung?"

My eyes dart up, widening when I see Hyunjin, "o-oh! Hi Hyunjin," I force my smile, even though I'm sure it's clear that I had just been through hell.

"Are you okay?" his eyebrows are furrowed together in worry. Or what seemed like worry.

"Y-yeah, why?" I grin, wanting to seem as okay as possible.

"Well uhm, you did just cause a really... really huge scene in the middle of the hallway."

"Oh that? Pshh, it's nothing," I smile, brushing off his facts.

"Okay... well, are you coming to lunch? You can sit with Minho and I and our friends," he offers, still having concern on his face.

"Actually I was just going to head to the library. I have to catch up on some homework. I'll totally see you in biology though," I say, beginning to walk backwards.

"Ah... okay. See you there," he says, grinning at me before turning around and walking back to the lunchroom.

Lunch with them sounded amazing, but I just wouldn't be able to handle it. It's not the anxiety. I just didn't want to bother them. I know they'd end up (or at least Minho) asking about the situation. I don't want that.