63

I snuggle into Minho's side, drowsiness overcoming my body. A movie played in the background, the words being blurred together in my head.

"Angel, why were you crying earlier?"

My eyes shoot open, my senses coming alive once more. Do I tell him now? Don't lie to him. Just tell him. It'll be okay. Don't lie.

"Uhm... I watched Train to Busan again."

FUCK. YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

"Oh, I thought something actually happened."

"Nope. Chan and Bin just wanted to have a movie date because they've been stressed."

Oh my god, Jisung, you're a horrible person. Why are you lying to your boyfriend? You're supposed to trust him with everything.

"Hm, okay. I'm glad you're okay then."

"Mhm," I respond as I try to get comfortable again. "I love you."

"I love you, too, angel," he says. I could hear the smile in his voice, making me feel worse.

"Jisung! Can you come down a minute?" My dad calls, making me groan.

"Be right back," I tell him with an eye roll.

He laughs, nodding, "okay."

After Min and I got together, I kind of forgot to keep our distance when my parents were home. My mom could walk in any second, but I kept choosing a dangerous path.

"Yeah?" I question, leaning against the wall with my feet crossed.

"Why wouldn't you put this away?"

"I put a lid on it for a reason-"

"A lid doesn't do shit, Jisung."

"Sorry that I made dinner for you and mom," I retort, getting a bit heated.

"Shut up. Go to your room," he waves me off.

I want to say something. I want to so bad, but today has already been long enough. I turn around, taking my time up the stairs to regain my composure. In those moments, I wanted to go to my room and cry. But Minho was here. He couldn't know.

I open my door, making eye contact with him. Smiling, I crawl back into his lap after making sure the door was locked.

"Hm, everything okay?"

I nod, "yup. You can play the movie now."

"Jisung?" My mom knocks on the door.

"Oh my god," I whisper, Minho giggling next to me while I get up again to unlock the door.

"Yeah mom?"

"Oh, hi Minho."

"Hi, Mrs.Han," he smiles politely.

"Listen Jisung, thank you for making dinner. I don't know why your father seems to have a stick up his ass, but sorry for that. Enjoy your movie boys," she says before kissing my forehead and walking away.

I shut my door once again, waiting a few seconds for someone else to bother us. After hearing Minho's chuckle, I go back to the bed.

"I'm so tired," I mumble into his chest, hugging his torso. He hugs me back by my waist.

"Take a nap, baby," he whispers.

I shake my bead, kissing his chest before cuddling into it further. He was really warm, and it was nice. My own personal teddy bear.

Well... more like a kitten.