37

4:38am

I groan softly, feeling my stomach churn and my head spin. I felt sick. I laid there for a good ten minutes before hauling my body up into the bathroom. There I sat next to the trashcan, needing to vomit.

An hour goes by of me going in and out of sleep while I'm sitting uncomfortably on the bathroom tile. My stomach wasn't coming up tonight, and I wasn't able to force it either.

I basically crawl back to my room, bringing the trashcan with me. I lay in my bed on my side, letting myself fall asleep so I could rid this horrible sickness out of me.

That didn't happen.

I wake up once again to my alarm, still feeling horrible. I'd push through it since I wasn't going to skip school because my body couldn't decide what it wanted.

After I got ready, I made sure to have my dad's contact pulled up in case I wanted him to call the school in order to let me leave school. I didn't want my mom to worry. Trudging down the stairs, the smell of food made everything worse.

"Mom, I'm leaving," I called out.

The one thing I didn't want was her knowing before I got the chance to go to school. She would force me to stay home.

"Alright," she comes out of the kitchen to greet me, "you look tired."

"I am, but I'll be fine. I love you," I kiss her cheek before leaving the house.

Changbin soon catches me, walking in step with me. We speak no words other than a casual 'morning' and 'hey.'

We reach the school, Minho coming up to me to give me a hug. I fall into him slightly, sudden drowsiness overcoming me.

"Whoa, you okay?" He questions, brushing some hair out of my face.

"Mhm, I have a headache," I reply, letting his scent fill my nose.

That's the one thing that always catches my attention. People's smells. It wasn't their smile or their eyes. It was their scents. I might be weird for smelling people, but it just happens.

"Let's get to class, angel," he says, kissing my temple and pulling me along by my hand.

-

During lunch was the worst. I didn't eat one bit of my food. I couldn't. All I could do was lay my head on Minho's shoulder, hoping he wouldn't move.

"Jisung, are you okay?" Felix questions, setting a hand on my upper arm. His hand burned my skin, but I didn't move it.

"Hm, yeah. I-I'm fine."

And just then, I felt my hands begin to tremble and my stomach swish.

Oh fuck.

I stood up abruptly saying, "I'll be right back," before literally running to the boys bathroom.

I slammed open a stall, letting my dinner from yesterday fall into the bowl. I felt sweaty, and I didn't want to move. It was disgusting on the bathroom floor, but I didn't have the energy to pick myself up.

"Oh baby," I hear a voice before I feel my back being rubbed. "I knew you were sick. You've been out of it all day and really pale. I'll take you home. Are you alright to stand?"

I nod, setting my shaky hand on the floor to push myself up. I made it up on my legs, but my balance was a bit off.

Minho helped me walk to the office after giving me some water, telling them that we'd be leaving. Thank god I didn't have to call my dad.

He walked me to his car, starting it and heading to my house. He helped me out of the car and upstairs to my room. Laying me down, he said he'd go order some food for me. He wasn't a cooking master like me.