41

Minho and I enter the restaurant. He goes up and orders for me while I find us a seat. This was the McDonalds in the next town. It was a bit closer than the one by my house, just in the next town over.

Minho comes back with a receipt that had our number on it, "Hey Sung, one of the workers looks a lot like you."

Color drains from my face. It's not him. It's not. It can't be. Instead of immediately freaking out, I shoot my eyes brows up, "oh really? Which one?"

He peeks over the bench, looking towards the front, "the guy with the dark red hair."

I look, seeing the man's face. My heart pounds in my chest, bad vibes hitting me. Not today. Not today. Just ignore it. You're fine.

I let out a small laugh, tearing my gaze away from the worker, "oh yeah, I guess we do."

Minho frowns, "are you okay?"

I nod, pinching my thigh underneath the table, "yeah, why?"

He stares at me for a second making my head tilt with fake confusion, "what?"

"Nothing, never mind. They're calling our number," he says, standing up.

When he's gone, my eyes follow him. He speaks to the worker who was my brother. I look back to the table, taking in a deep breath.

You just have to ignore him, Jisung. You can't be upset over just seeing him. This is yours and Minho's date. Don't ruin it. Just breathe.

"Here you are, angel," Minho says, placing down a tray full of chicken nuggets, or as I like to call them, chicky nug nugs. My strawberry milkshake suddenly wasn't looking as appetizing as usual.

Stop thinking about it. You'll throw up.

"Thank you!" I say happily, swallowing the lump in my throat, "fuck, these look good."

He smiles, leaning forward to kiss my forehead, "you're welcome, baby."

"Sooooo Minnie baby."

"Yes, angel?"

"Are you a full dom?" I question, watching with amusement as he chokes on a fry.

"Wh-what? Why would you ask that? We're in public," he coughs, hitting his chest.

"I was just wondering. Sometimes I can be a dom. I've found out throughout the years that I'm a switch."

"Jisung, we're not talking about this."

"Why? I just want to come up with a cute nickname like you have for me! What about honey?"

"No."

"Sweetheart? Ew, wait, no. I hate that."

He laughs, making me grin.

"What about... hm, do you like sunsets or sunrises better?"

"Sunrises."

"What about Sunshine? I think of angels watching over people more at night, plus I love nighttime, if you couldn't tell. You could be the sun to my moon!" I smile, thinking at how smart I was being.

"Sunshine is pretty, I like it," he beams, his eyes sparkling at the sound of the nickname.

"Ah, you're prettier," I say with confidence.

He shakes his head, "I'm still the default dom in this relationship."

I pout, "fine. I like being taken care of anyway."

He laughs, sticking a fry inside my mouth so I would shut up. Ah, I love this.

____

Thank you for 11k!•