73

!SLIGHT MENTION OF RAPE; BE CAUTIOUS OR DON'T READ THE TEXTING PART!

3:35am

I sit up, breathing heavily. Sheesh, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't sleep without a damn problem. My body was nauseous and my head felt like it was spinning.

The nightmare... it was odd, but it terrified me nonetheless. I thought about what Minho said about the nightmares, to message him when I had one.

Pushing my stubbornness away, I decided to message him. I knew he wouldn't wake up, but he said to message him anyway.

- - - - -

Texting Sunshine ☀️💕

Jisung
hey min, you
told me to message
you when i had a
nightmare... so here i am.
the nightmare... agh
it was pretty bad.
oof, i'm crying 😂
okay anyway
i don't even know
where to begin.
it was an american
styled nightmare,
if that makes sense.
it looked like it took
place in one of those
old fashioned movies
where the family is
supposed to be perfect.
so i had the point of view
of the wife. my mother seemed
like a real bitch, so she
ended up dying of a
rapid aging thing
(which i didn't mind)
so my husband and i
took her out and
dumped her into the
trash bin.
weird huh?
but he told me he
needed to go to the bathroom
which i guess was like
down the street next to us
and i said okay.
i was also going to
the bathroom, but down
to a different street and
entire different bathroom
building.
i began walking, but
after a few, i turned around
to see my husband walking
after me.
i don't know what
the fuck is wrong with me
but just the look in his eyes...
it makes me cry harder.
i could feel the fear
in my body telling
me to run.
god, i cant seE.
ANYWAY
its like i could tell
what he was going to do.
throughout the dream,
i thought he loved me.
but the look he gave me
was one of pure... i dont
know. it just scared me.
he looked evil.
like he wanted to hurt me.
and i hope you know
what i mean by hurt.
but that's it, i guess.
you told me to message
you when i was awake
so i did.
but i'm okay, i'll see you
tomorrow/later today.
goodnight, i love you.

- - - - -

I stared at my messages, tearing up when I continued thinking about my supposed husband. It was awful. I just knew at that moment that he was going to hurt me.

I looked around my room, Moto's fish tank light being my only real source of light. The moon wasn't out, therefore, I felt unsafe.

Abruptly, a flash of light from outside makes me jump. I glance over to the window again, seeing it sparkle with water droplets.

Was there a storm tonight?

Then I heard it. The thunder. Normally, I absolutely love thunderstorms, but tonight was different. I just wanted someone with me. Chan. Changbin. Minho. I wanted to go back to sleep, but I was too afraid of what could happen while unconscious.

My crying worsened, making me grab my small throw pillow and holding it to my chest. I felt so scared tonight. I don't know what the difference was. I don't think I've had a nightmare that made me cry this much in a while.

Jisung, forget it. Just breathe and go back to sleep. You're going to make yourself throw up.

I listened to myself, feeling the bile stick in my throat while my stomach bubbled with anxiety.

Laying down, I closed my eyes, waiting for the thing that scared me most to overcome me.

_____

Yo, early update.
By the way, I have a small favor to ask. I honestly am the worst with keeping up with the details of my stories. I don't remember if I gave Jisung an age or not, but if I did, can someone tell me? I know I wrote Jisung as a sophomore in the book (10th grade). And I don't really remember if I ever applied anything to Minho. I'm pretty sure he's a junior (11th grade), but I don't remember if I gave him an age either. If I didn't give either an age, I'll write an author's note soon explaining and giving all the details. Also, can someone like 👉🏽👈🏽 help me figure out what stupid month they're in? 😂 I really suck at keeping up with the time. I just know I started it kind of in September maybe? (not at the beginning of the school year), but I didn't really write special chapters for the holidays (I really need to keep track of this, I'm sorry). For now, please help me. I'm really sorry for asking so much.
Thank you•