135

I wake up with a snap, my heart beating rapidly after my car had crashed in the dream. I felt wide awake, the pain in my chest showing how real the dream had felt.

Rubbing my face, I look over to see Minho sleeping peacefully. I feel my lips pull into a smile, grateful that he was still here.

The older turns in his sleep, hitting his head on the bed frame. I stifle a laugh, biting my lip and covering my mouth with my hand.

This dummy.

He groans, doing nothing more than falling back asleep. I shake my head, fixing my position and hugging him from behind. I rub my face on his bare back, his skin extra hot from the blankets heating him up.

I close my eyes in hopes to catch a few more hours of sleep, but to no avail, I'm wide awake. I just lay there, hugging Minho in his sleep. I wanted to check the time, but my body felt heavy even if I was completely awake.

I start to hum The Rose's She's in the Rain, the song popping into my head randomly. It was one of my favorites from that band, Candy (So Good) having first place in my heart.

"Sung," Minho mumbles, stopping me from humming further.

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

I giggle, kissing his shoulder, "what? You don't like my humming?"

"I love it, but I can feel the vibrations on my back and it tickles," he complains, making me roll my eyes.

"Such a whiny baby in the morning," I grin, kissing his shoulder again and having a sudden urge to bite him.

I start out with light baby bites, just grazing his honey skin. Then I decide to be sneaky, going further up to his neck and sucking on the skin that I pulled in between my teeth.

"Jisung."

I hum.

"I-... never mind. Continue."

I laugh loudly, pulling my head away from his ear so I wouldn't laugh in his ear, "you amaze me everyday, Lee Minho."

"I should be the one saying that to you since you're the one trying to give me a hickey."

"You're the pervert who tried watching me get undressed every time and the one who made out with me before school," I bite back teasingly, continuing my little project.

"Touché."

After leaving my first little red mark, I explore his neck and collarbone, watching him for reactions. It's a fun little game I play.

When I bite down on this one spot, he jumps, "not there, you asshole!"

"Why?" I whine, trying to go at it again, but he moves before I can.

"B-because," he tries to argue, flustered for no apparent reason. He sits up, rubbing away my spit and glaring at me.

I squint my eyes, "because if I bite there, it'll feel good. And if it feels good, you'll get a-"

"Yes! Shut up," he growls, picking up a small throw pillow and hitting me with it.

I giggle loudly, covering my face from the pillow. It was adorable how embarrassed he got.

"Okay, okay," I say, grabbing his wrists to keep from hitting me again, "I won't bite there. Not yet," I wink, earning another hit to the face.

"You are awful," he pouts, crossing his arms.

"Aw, is my little sunshine upset because Sungie tried to bite a no-no area?" I tease, scrunching his face in my hands.

He glares at me, "yes."

My eyebrows raise in surprise, "oh? So you're my little sunshine today?"

He looks away with a huff, his voice coming out small, but audible, "yes."

My smile grows wider, "don't be grumpy with me, but I'm glad to have my sunshine with me for a little bit today. Do you want to go out and get some breakfast then?"

"Don't talk to me like I'm a child."

I peck his lips, "sorry, lovely."

He shakes his head, ears ablaze, "Let's go get something to eat."

After we get all ready, he gives me the keys to his car. I head out the front door, suddenly freezing in my spot. The nightmare. What if it would become true? What if something bad happened?

"Jisung?" Minho calls out, looking at me with concern, "is everything okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I just forgot something, be right back," I respond, running back into the house. My parents weren't home, thankfully.

I enter the bathroom, splashing my face a bit before drying it off. "Stop it Jisung, you're being silly. It'll be fine."

I go back out of the house, locking the door behind me and getting into the drivers seat.

"What did you forget?" He questions.

"Thought I left my room light on, it was nothing," I brush off, pulling out of the driveway, even with my trembling hands.

"Are you really okay?" He asks, not letting me avoid the question when he was staring me down.

"Yes, Min, I'm fine," I smile softly, trying my best to talk to him and drive. I was terrified. Nightmares make me paranoid all the time. It'll be fine. But I didn't want today to be about me. I didn't want to make him worry. I am okay. I am. Nightmares mean nothing.

He sighs, "okay. Just don't lie to me."