8

When I reach my home, I lock the door behind me. No one was home, both parents having work. My dad worked two hours away, so he was only ever home on the weekends. My mom left around the time I did for school in the morning, and came home around six at night. Sometimes she didn't even come home.

I drag my feet up the stairs and to my room, wanting to sleep. But I hate sleeping. It was a waste of time. Actually, that's how I discovered a deep fear of mine. I forced myself awake and let myself sleep for at most four hours.

At least I had something to look forward to later. I smiled at the thought of Minho. I felt an excited urge go through my body, and I flailed my hands out before calming myself down.

It was just Minho. Why am I so nervous but excited? Maybe it was because I hadn't had a friend over in awhile. Yeah... probably.

I hook my phone up to my little speaker that sat on my dresser, searching through my Spotify playlist. Soon, Dumb Litty by Kard began to play. It's a bop. Don't try to change my mind, because you won't be able to.

Rocking my head to the beat, I sit in my desk chair and open up my laptop. I look through a few pages of lyrics I had done myself, also listening to a sound track Chan had made.

Changbin, Chan, and I had all gotten into rapping at some point in our young lives. Chris was beginning to learn how to produce music and the three of us decided to make a group. We called it 3racha. We hadn't posted anything since we all were still busy with school, but we still loved working on things.

We loved this music so much that we had even come up with stage names, although I doubt that we would ever use them. I was called J.One, Changbin was SpearB, and Chan was CB97.

I played the track -after pausing my own music- letting it roll out for a few seconds before connecting the beat to my lyrics. I rapped them out, it fitting perfectly with it.

After screwing around with the words and the track a bit, I decided it was time to be done with it. I was getting a bit tired, and I didn't want to be tired when Minho got here.

I pulled on a large sweatshirt, goosebumps chilling me minutes prior. It was quite cold in my home, the weather having changed drastically.

After finally deciding on what to do instead of sitting there, I stand up and go into the kitchen, pulling down my sweatshirt sleeves since I was cold. I open the cupboard, pulling out a package of ramen and deciding to eat that for dinner.

-

My feet were tucked underneath me as I sat on the couch. My head rested on my hand with me trying not to fall asleep while some drama played in front of me.

I jumped when I heard a knock at the door, my heart quickening when I realized it was Minho. I stood up, my arms wrapped around my torso, and walked to the door. Opening it, I see the taller boy standing there with a smile.

"Hey Jisung," he greets, his work uniform nowhere in sight.

"Hey, come in," I say, moving out of the way so he wouldn't have to stand outside any longer.

"Whoa, it smells amazing in here," he says in awe.

I giggle at his wowed expression, "thanks? I lit a candle so that's probably it. How was work?"

"It was fine. Boring. At least I had something to look forward to after it was over, though," he winks, having my face form into a look of disgust.

"I'm serious, I was excited to hang out with the one and only, Han Jisung," he smiles widely.

"Wow. Can't relate," I respond, looking down at my nails while I hear his dramatic gasp.

"Hey! Be nice to your hyung," he pouts, crossing his arms and glaring at me.

"I thought you didn't want me to use that one voice again?" I point out, squinting my eyes.

"Blah blah blah, I'm Han Jisung and I'm mean," he mocks, walking forward.

"Asshole," I mutter under my breath loud enough for him to hear me.

"Rude," he scowls, rolling his eyes.

"Anyway," I begin with a smile, "do you want to watch a movie?"