93

I cannot believe that just happened, I think to myself. Here I was, resting on a bench just outside of the mall while I gazed up into the sky. My leg was propped up, throbbing against the wood.

Dumbass.

"Ji, here. I found some ice," Minho shouts, though he's only about seven feet from me.

I can already see his amused smirk painting itself on his face. Rolling my eyes, as I've done multiple times today, I sit up against the metal arm

"You better wipe that damn smirk off your face right now or else you won't have a boyfriend," I warn, hissing as he gently touched my ankle to prop the ice against it.

"Listen," he starts, an even bigger smile growing on his face, "I just never thought someone could... I don't know, twist their ankle after tripping over air."

I slap my hand against my face, embarrassment taking over, "shut up, asshole."

He laughs, shaking his head, "Sorry babe. Just take it easy. Are you thirsty? I can go to the food court if you want anything."

"No, I'm okay. It's not even that bad; I don't know why you got ice. I can walk, it just hurts a bit," I respond, struggling to ignore the aching pain in my foot.

"Hurts a bit? You fell straight down and about knocked yourself out. I had to carry you here."

"Shut up. I'm fine. Take me home or to your house, I don't care. Just please, save me from the weird stares we're getting," I practically cry, a few laughs coming out as well.

"Okay okay, come on then. You said you can walk," he crosses his arms, giving me a knowing look full of attitude.

I panic for a quick second, knowing it was a lie. It hurt, bad. Nonetheless, I don't give him the satisfaction of being right. I stand, biting my tongue and putting my weight on only one foot.

His eyebrows shoot up in surprise, but then they come together. "Let's walk to the car."

He starts ahead, going slowly. I don't move. Of course I don't move. I can't. Unless I want to fall again.

I wait a few seconds before sighing loudly and announcing, "I can't."

He turns, already about six feet away from me. "You can't what?"

I glare, crossing my arms and looking away, "I can't walk. I need help."

He lets out a smile, walking back and kneeling so his back was facing me, "get on."

"But-"

"Get on, Sung," he repeats, motioning his hands forward.

I lean forward, jumping to the best of my abilities. He grasps my legs, holding me tightly so I wouldn't fall while I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Thank you," I mumble, kissing his cheek.

"Anytime, angel," he grins, accepting the kiss as a reward.