14

"Oh my god, this dude," I whine loudly, my head thrown on the back of the couch. "Fucking slow ass."

I decide to go onto YouTube and listen to some music. Which means me screaming out my lungs to She's Gone by Steelheart. The key was incredibly high, but that hasn't stopped me before.

My lungs feel like bursting when the chorus comes on, but I fight through it and feel my head get hot with pressure. The stupid things I do sometimes.

Luckily, after very strained high notes and dramatic hair flips, the song finishes leaving me to plop onto the couch behind me. I don't know what it is about that song, but I love it.

I select Dean's Half Moon/D and listen to that while collecting myself. Turns out, I end up singing with it. It's such a soothing song, and the lyrics really dig deep.

The song is so soothing that I end up falling asleep, my head resting on the back of the couch. Every time I accidentally fall asleep, I hate myself for it. I hate sleeping. I'm not scared, I just hate it. Sleeping is a waste of time. I'd rather live without sleeping than eating.

A light shake to my shoulder scares me wide awake, a breath of air filling my lungs. I look up to see Minho smiling to himself.

"Tired?" He questions, plopping down next to me while wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Mh, no. Accidentally dozed off," I yawn,  leaning my head back onto his warm forearm. "What do you want to do today?"

"Hm, I don't know. Lunch date? I want to know more about you," he grins, nudging me a bit.

"That sounds good. Where do you want to go for lunch? Or do you just want to walk around until we see something?"

"Actually, I have a place in mind."

-

We leave around eleven, despite his protests of wanting to cuddle more. Honestly, I don't know why I'm able to just give myself to him. I feel so comfortable around him, it's unlike anyone I've ever met. It's nice.

"Where are we going?" I question, noticing that we were on the freeway headed towards what seemed like Seoul. Which was an hour away from Incheon. "I thought we were just going to walk around."

"Angel, stop complaining. I'll give you a hint. Water."

"Water? What the hell- wAIT A MINUTE. THE COEX AQUARIUM IS IN SEOUL. Minhooooo," I whine, "that's too much. I don't even have ten dollars. Let's just go to-"

"This is our first date. I'm paying, I'm driving, and we're going. Now shut up, BTS is on and I love this song," he says, playfulness located in his voice.

"Meh meh meh, I'm Minho and I'm a fucking hot guy that is apparently rich," I mock under my breath and he laughs.

"Thank you, and actually the admission isn't even that much. It's only twenty for adults."

"Stubborn bitch," I huff.

"Says you, Mr.PoutyPants who doesn't let anyone do anything nice for him," he retreats, side glancing me while merging into a different lane.

"Whatever, dad."

"Daddy."

"I'm not calling you that!"

"Yet."

____

•I'm just going to use US dollars because it's much easier for me than to switch to won•