57

"Ha, I won, bitch!" I yell when we're outside of the restaurant.

Minho chuckles next to me, "I told you. Today is just your day for sunshine. That didn't make sense when I said it out loud, but you know what I mean."

"I do, baby," I respond, kissing his cheek before splitting to our different sides. We both get buckled it, but I turn toward him, "where to?"

He shrugs, "I don't know. It's Saturday. What do you want to do? We could always go back to my house and watch movies."

"What about going to the mall and afterward, we can see Frozen Two again?"

"Oh, that sounds fun," he grins, "let's go then."

-

"Jisungie," Minho grasps my arm, "look at this bracelet! Isn't it so pretty?"

He shows me a silver-chained bracelet with a small polar bear on it, a diamond in the middle of the animal. I look toward Minho; his eyes had lightened after finding the accessory.

"It is. Do you want it?" I question.

He shrugs, "it's a bit pricey, and those guys yesterday, they..."

"I'll get it for you, sunshine, don't worry," I smile, patting his head.

"But-"

"It's okay, baby. Let's go check out, then I'll help you put it on."

After we check out, we walk out of the store and stop on the side of the hall. I unhook the bracelet, asking for him to hold out his wrist. I wrap it around his arm, clicking it into place.

"So pretty," I say, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you, Sungie!" He beams, hugging me tightly.

He looked so small, even if he was an inch taller than me. He kind of slouched, making him a bit shorter.

"God, you're adorable," I mutter under my breath. He doesn't hear me though, I don't think.

-

"I fricking love that movie!" He bounces, swinging our hands while walking toward his car. "It's so cute. Big uwu."

I grimace, "I don't know whether to awe or be disgusted that you said that out loud."

"Do both!" He giggles. "Pretty sure Innie's done it, so I did both."

"Ugh, why do I love you again?"

"You tell me," he shrugs with a grin. He separates our hands, shoving them into his (my) sweatshirt pocket.

"You cold, sunshine?" I question, wrapping an arm around him instead.

He nods, "why did you park so far away?"

"Sorry, there weren't any other parking spots that I could find. And I couldn't have you scope them out because you were asleep."

"It's okay," he smiles. "I like walking anyway. It kind of smells like it's going to rain."

I take a big whiff and breathe out with satisfaction, "it smells good. I love rain."

"Really? Why?"

"I like the sounds and smell of it. Not necessarily the feel of it. I like standing under an umbrella and feeling the warm wind blow the rain scent to me. It's nice and comforting."

"Wow, didn't know rain was so peaceful."

"Mhm, you should come out with me sometime. We could play in puddles or something," I chuckle, unlocking the car door and opening it for him.

"Thanks. And yeah, we should. It would be really nice to see what else you enjoy besides music and movies."

_____

•I am slacking on these updates and I feel so bad 😩