94

It sounded like millions of pebbles were hitting the car in a panic. Looking out of the front window, I could see nothing but the rain shining off of our lights. Minho's wipers were moving nonstop, trying to flee away the droplets that overtook our vision of the street.

The side windows were fogged, the heat and cold mixing together and creating a blurry mixture. Min's air conditioner apparently didn't work. It was hot as hell in the car. Thankfully, it wasn't humid or muggy, just dry heat.

Because of my own warmth, my clothes were sticking to my skin uncomfortably. I was kind of starting to sweat. The heat was getting too much.

Thunder rumbled in the sky, it being a rare occurrence to the lightening that struck every few seconds. All you could really hear was the rain and the sound of the cars engine.

The smell was the only nice thing about it. It was a mixture between his car scent - cherry blossom honey - and the rain outside. Well, what the rain made the earth smell like.

"Christ, I'm not even going over twenty-five," he mutters, not sure if he was talking to me or himself.

"This is insane. It came out of nowhere," I add on, still watching out the window carefully.

The heat settled down, it falling to a cooler temperature because of the colder rain. On the road, water was starting to flood either side. Fun.

"Tree, tree, tree!" I suddenly gasp, clenching the side handle tightly.

He hits the brakes hard, swerving in order not to hit it. His arm came up in front of my chest; the mom arm.

"Good eye, babe," he says, "I would've hit that thing head on. My dad would've been pissed."

I nod, keeping my eyes on the road even though I was a passenger. "How far are we away from your house?"

"Uh... I don't know," he says sheepishly, "I can't really tell where we're at."

My eyes practically fall out of my head at that. "You don't know where we're at?"

"I-I do, just not exactly."

I sigh, pulling out my phone to see if I could look on maps and see our location. Lucky for us, the service poles were knocked out. Great.

"Min, shouldn't we pull over? You can't see, and it's getting worse."

He bites his lip before pulling the car over into more of a clearing than next to trees. Shutting the car off, we sit in silence, listening to the outside storm.

"What time is it?" He questions, knowing I already had my phone out.

"Almost eight."

"Shit," he mumbles, "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was going to storm. I just wanted to take you out and have fun with you, but it got ruined and you got hurt and now we're stuck."

I frown, reaching over and grasping his hand, kissing the back of it. "I loved today, Minho. I really did. You were so sweet and kind when I twisted my ankle. And it isn't your fault the storm happened, you didn't know. Today was amazing, and I'm grateful that you took me out because you knew I needed it. So thank you, and I love you."

He raises his head to look at me, smiling proudly. Then the next moment, he attacked me, pushing me up against the door while placing his lips on mine. His hands were holding himself up while his body hovered over mine. I slid my hands over the skin of his neck and laced my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer.

We continued to kiss, my bottom lip between his while he nibbled on it. The car began to get foggy again, but that was the only thing I could notice before his tongue grazed my mouth, grasping the tiny bits of taste he could. I opened my mouth slightly, letting him do what he pleased - mostly because I was enjoying it as well.

A huge strike of lightning is what scared us out of it. I giggled, pecking his lips and slowly pushing him off of me. It got just a bit too steamy for me.

"Cockblocker," Minho mutters to the weather.

I laugh and shake my head, "horny, horny boy."

___

•I actually hate and like this chapter wtf