65

Alright, two nightmares in a row. I think that's a sign for me to not sleep anymore today. I look at the laptop, the movie being over. I restart it, actually wanting to watch it this time.

Minho was still fast asleep, making me happy. He needed rest, and I wasn't about to take it away from him.

I watch the movie until I feel him move a bit. I look to see that his eyes were open.

"Morning," I greet softly.

"Good morning, angel," he smiles, leaning down to kiss my forehead. "Did you sleep well?"

I shrug, "had another one, but I'm okay."

He frowns, "why didn't you wake me up?"

"You were tired. Besides, I'm watching a movie. It's okay, I promise," I respond, hoping that he wouldn't be too upset with me.

"Jisung," he whines, "I don't want you to be scared alone. Call me or wake me up when you have a nightmare, okay? Especially if it's a really bad one."

I huff, "only if it's a really bad one. I refuse to take your sleep away from you."

Abruptly, my phone alarm goes off, scaring us both. I'm quick to reach over and turn it off. Giggling, I shut my laptop off and get up to put it on my desk.

"I almost forgot we had school. Tuesday's suck," he groans, falling back onto the pillow dramatically.

"Come on, you big baby. Go get dressed. We're going to be late, otherwise."

With another groan, he stretches before getting out of the bed and grabbing his bag. He didn't forget his clothes this time. He walks out of the room, leaving me to quickly get dressed.

I slip on a random shirt with my dark grey hoodie along with black jeans. I put my hat on, my hair not working with me.

Minho knocks on the door, waiting for permission to come in. He opens the door after getting confirmation.

"You look comfy," he comments, looking me up and down.

"So do you. You look like you're trying to be Changbin with all that black on," I laugh.

"Oh shut up. I'm nothing like that short stack," he glares playfully, hitting my shoulder.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes with a grin, "ready?"

"Yup. Let's go." He leads us out of the room, walking down the stairs.

"Hold on," I say, turning into the kitchen to see my parents sitting at the table. I cringe, remembering how my dad was being yesterday. "Min and I are leaving. Love you guys."

"Jisung, wait a minute," my dad calls. I shoot my eyebrows up, questioning him. "I'm sorry about yesterday. Thank you for dinner."

I nod, "yup. We're leaving now. Bye."

Jeez, you sounded too harsh. Whatever now.

Minho is patiently waiting for me at the door. I smile at him, gesturing that we could leave now. We get into his car, buckling up.

"Hey, do you want to pick Changbin up? He's not far, and I know you guys usually walk together. I feel bad for stealing you."

"Sure," I respond, "I'll call him."

- - - - -

Calling Pigunny 🐷

"Ugh Jisung, it's too early. What?"

"Oh quit complaining, you ass. Do you want Minho and I to pick you up?"

"Sure, whatever. I'll be out in a minute."

"Okay, pig. Bye-bye."

"That's ru-!"

- - - - -

I hang up before he can scold me. "The pig would like to be picked up."

"You're so mean," Minho laughs, turning out of the driveway and heading toward Bin's house.

"I know," I giggle, reaching for Minho's free hand and holding it.