15

My eyes widen when we enter the building, the blue water behind the glass reflecting off of my date's face. It made his face slightly blue, highlighting his eyes and cheekbones.

"You look even prettier in this lighting," I mutter, jealous that someone could have such a gorgeous face, but happy that the person that had this face was my date.

"Thank you, angel," he says, walking up to the front desk with me trailing next to him.

After he paid for our tickets, we were lead to the real entrance. When we walked in, there were tons of different kinds of aquariums. My eyes searched over the room, seeing not many people inside.

"Oh my gosh, Minho! There's a phone booth tank! That's so cool," I say, wrapping my arm around his bicep as I pulled him along.

There were small stands that had screens on them. If you touched it, it would talk to you about the kinds of fish that were around you.

"Look Sungie, there's baby jellyfish!" He exclaimed, his face lighting up as he hurried us over to the small tank. "Oh my god, they're so cute! Not as cute at you, but for a fish, it's pretty close!"

I giggled at his excitement, "can't believe I'm being compared to a jellyfish."

"You can't say they're not cute," he pouts, nudging me a little bit.

"Yes, they're adorable."

Continuing on with our field trip, we walked through a tunnel. The tunnel, of course, has glass around it. Water surrounded us as the only light came from the outside tanks. There were large boulders that fish swam around. Seaweed and algae crawled on the sides of the glass, giving a hugging affect.

I didn't even realize Minho was staring at me while I continued to gaze in awe at my surroundings. His eyes held a certain feel to them, a loving one. A soft smile settled onto his face as I walked closer to the glass, staring into the water as if it was the most interesting thing I had ever seen.

"Jisung, did you know that killer whales aren't whales, they're dolphins."

His comment was enough to turn around and scoff at him. "That's not true. Why the hell would you name something one thing when it's not that. That doesn't make sense. That's so stupid. Why are people stupid?" I ranted, huffing in annoyance at the stupidness of the human race.

He laughs, naturally slipping his hand into mine as we skipped along to the next room. This room was almost completely dark. I could barely make out Minho's face. Because of this, we walked closer together as neon lights began to hit the walls. The floor beneath us was lit by the water lights, helping me make out that the floor was black and white checkered. A large aquarium with sting rays slapped me in the face as I stopped walking.

"Holy shit," I whisper, my eyes following the smooth motions of the rays.

"This is amazing," he says, pulling my attention away from the bright glass.

After about two minutes of debating it, I pulled my hand away from his and instead wrapped my arms around his neck. In an instant, his hands were placed on my waist.

"I wish we could stay here forever," I whisper, looking into his blue tinted eyes.

"Me too," he responds, pulling me closer.

"Min, I know we agreed on getting to know each other before we did anything. I still want to do that, but can we please make affection exceptions?"

Instead of answering my question like a normal person, he connected our lips. Not that I was complaining, it was my original intention anyway.

His lips were soft, as they had been before. The kiss was gentle and warm, just the way I like it. It made me forget about the harsh reality. I knew that once we left, everything would crash down on me again. With every good, comes bad. That's just how it worked.

____

____

•I really want to go to this aquarium•