Day 6

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

May today be a wonderful and blessed day for all who may one day read this as today is another chance at redemption and renewal. So may today be your chance to make a comeback after a setback as every day you can wake up and see the sunrise means there is still a purpose for your life. So, stop complaining and start working on your situation, I know it may not be easy but with time surely you will be in a better place mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, and financially.

As God is with you every step of the way to keep you on track, lift you when you fall, and bring peace to your storm, so do not allow life to knock you down and keep you down. For everything happens for a reason and it is our perspective of the situation that causes us to worry and stress over something that God sees as minuscule.

So have faith in your Lord and Savior for he died on cavalry so that we may have a chance to be born again and earn eternal life with the Father, whose love for us has never diminished or disappeared as his love is boundless, everlasting, and beyond reason. So, whenever life knocks you down or you feel as if the world is against you, find solace with the one person who has always been there for you through thick and thin as God will never leave you nor forsake you and he is with you wherever you go.

Just call upon his name as there is power in his name and be at peace for God near the faint of heart and the brokenhearted. So, may there be a shift in your situation as it is better to be positive than negative and to find beauty in everything rather than the ugly.

For the quality of your thoughts and words dictates the quality of your life for God has given you the power to speak life and death into not only your life but others as well. So be careful of what you wish for, the body cannot tell the difference between a joke and a lie.

And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️! And I hope you have a day filled with joy and love for today is a blessing not a curse from the Most High!