Day 1

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

Sorry about yesterday, I honestly could not find the strength to do anything... so I just took the day off and relaxed. Even though this is not a job per se but a passion of mine, I will most likely never do this again as it is better, that I do something rather than nothing when our time on this planet is so short.

But that is beside the point, so stay positive and have faith that everything will work out for your betterment and not your impairment for God has plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV). So, stand tall today and walk courageously and boldly for God is with you every step of the way and he that is within you, is greater than he that is in the world.

So, as he guides your steps, renews your mind, and strengthens your spirit, remember you have a God-given purpose you must fulfill in this world and that you are loved by the Most High as his love is boundless and everlasting.

So stay positive and rely on God to fight your battles as you don't have to always do everything by yourself as stated in Deuteronomy 20:3-4, "Do not let your heart faint, do not be afraid, and do not tremble or be terrified because of them; for the LORD your God is He who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you." (If you have time read from verse 1-4).

So have a wonderful and blessed day, and I will see you all tomorrow, In Jesus' Name Amen!