Day 34

Good Afternoon, My Fellow Kings and Queens

Today's message will be short have faith; I know what a strange thing to do for most people as things never go how we expect them to. But honestly, what else is there to do, if not to place your faith in something you cannot see yet desperately desire to happen?

This is what faith is in simple terms since without faith, what moves you to continue striving forward even though the odds are stacked against you?

For faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen, (Hebrews 11:1) so walk by faith and by sight and remember that God is with you every step of the way. So as stated in Mark 11:22-26, "Have faith in God," Jesus answered. "Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."

And with that, I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day as God fills you with all the joy and peace in believing in his power and might. That is bound in hope through the power of the Holy Ghost, In Jesus Name Amen!