Day 21

Good afternoon, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

My apologies for the late upload, however, this will differ from what I normally write...

Um, so as of last night, I... 😔 backslid into an old sin, which caused my morning to be filled with depressive thoughts, false beliefs, and just a whole lot of self-sabotage, along with my energy just plummeting to the ground as I just felt lifeless and limp as if this were it.

As if I would never be able to reach such a point again in my life... considering this was a sin, I struggled with for 10 years of my life and only overcame through the grace and mighty hand of God... because before that no matter what I did or tried, I just kept falling short and returning right back to square one.

However, it was only in November to December of last year, and going a bit into the new year, that I could confidently and boldly say that I finally overcame porn and a lot of other issues. That plagued me for an exceptionally long time almost leading to my death, but that is beside the point.

What I am trying to say is that God is aware of your sin, so repent and ask for forgiveness, since if you confess your sins, he is faithful and just will forgive you of your sins and cleanse you from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)

So do not allow yourself to dwell in the darkness of your mind too long, which can lead to you doing more harm than good as God's love for us is boundless and beyond reason. "For we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus Our Lord." (Romans 8:37-39)

Overall, just know that we serve a forgiving, loving, merciful, and understanding God who is aware of our situation, and he does not call us to be perfect but to at least know right from wrong, keep his commandments, seek him daily, and pray without ceasing.

"For man cannot live off bread alone but every word that proceedth out the mouth of God," (Matthew 4:4), and "he who fights against temptation, shall receive the crown of life," (James 1:12). So, whenever you feel you are being tempted by the enemy and about to backslid, remember God's word, and use scripture to fight against the enemy just like Jesus when he was in the wilderness for 40 days and 40 nights and was tempted by the Devil constantly.

So, to end it off, stay positive and have faith that everything whether good or bad is meant to build, not demolish you as God does test his believers. But only with something he knows they can bear, so I hope the rest of your day is wonderful and regardless of what life may throw at you, you are more than conquerors through Christ for if God is with you who can be against you, In Jesus Name I Pray Amen!