Day 3

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens 

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day as God guides your steps, renews your mind, strengthens your spirit, and replenishes your strength. As you go out this morning to conquer the day and witness what a blessing it is today to be alive and spend time with loved ones. 

So, if you have not already, give God thanks for another day in paradise and for blessing you with a sound mind and a functioning body today. For we can get so caught up in the motions of life that we can forget to thank God for even the simplest of things in our lives, whether it be having clothes to wear, food to eat, shoes to walk in, a roof over our heads, clean water to drink, etc. 

Considering not everyone is as privileged as you and me to have such things, do not take these small blessings for granted as no one knows what the future holds. However, while you still have life in your body give thanks to God for such things and repent for your sins. 

For while no one on this earth is perfect and God is not asking for us to be perfect, for if he were none of us would make it to heaven. He has shown us what such a life would look like through Jesus Christ, his son who came down from heaven in human form and walked amongst us. 

Who later died for our sins on the cross and woke up three days afterward, paying for our sins in full and allowing, "whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3:15) 

"For he is the way, truth, and life and no one comes to the Father except through him." (John 14:6) 

For anyone struggling with temptation recite scripture immediately as Jesus did in the desert for 40 days and 40 nights when the Devil was tempting him, don't believe that you can't get over this for God is our strength and refuge in difficult times, and finally run away from it meaning don't allow yourself to succumb to your fleshy desires and fall back into sin. 

For God does not give us more than we can bear, nor would he place you in a situation if he didn't think you could overcome it, so have faith and stay prayed up for you are more than a conqueror through him that loves you, In Jesus Name Amen! 

And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!