Day 24

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

I know, I have not uploaded in like three days, but a brother needed a break... so yeah, but anywho I'm back and I hope you all have a wonderful Spring Break! Or at least those in college since Spring Break for most people in Florida do not start until the middle of March.

But hey, that's life for you so live one day at a time and just make the best of your situation as things could always be worse. So, stay positive and have faith that everything will turn around and work out in your favor for God does not give us more than we can bear.

As stated in 1 Corinthians 10:12-13, "Therefore let him that thinketh he standeth, take heed lest he fall. There hath no temptation taken hold of you, but such as is common to man. But God is faithful; He will not suffer you to be tempted beyond that which ye can bear, but with the temptation will also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

So, when times get tough and all hope is lost, lean on God for support and cry out to him in prayer for God will never leave nor forsake and he that is within you is greater than he that is in the world. For nothing can separate us from God's love, so no matter what you did, acknowledge that you messed up and fell back into sin and ask God's forgiveness.

Along with the strength to overcome whatever it is that is plaguing you and leading you down a path of death and not life. So, stay positive and remember that you are more than a conqueror through the one that loves you, and I hope all have a wonderful and blessed day, In Jesus Name, Amen!

And I will see you all tomorrow,✌️ !