Day 1

Good Afternoon, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

I hope you are all having a wonderful day as we slowly approach the weekend, but anywho, "Life is short. Time is fast. No replays. No Rewinds. So enjoy every moment as it comes." - Unknown

So don't wallow in the past and enjoy this moment you have now with the people you love and adore in your life. For no one knows the time or the day they will die; but do know this through it all God is with you every step of the way.

So, fear not and have faith that there is a brighter side to this blackish haze, for while life may knock us down. God gives us the strength to stand up once again and continue onward, even when we may not know it.

As shown in the poem, Footprints in the Sand, "Lord, you said once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life, there was only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you the most you would leave me."

The Lord replied, "My precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

So, stay positive and remember, he that is within you is greater than he that is in the world; and that life is not meant to demolish but to build you, In Jesus Name Amen!