Day 1

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings, and Queens 

Today's message will be short, however, besides that how have you all been with school ending and another chapter of your life about to be completed? 

As high school seniors become college students while the seniors in college say their final goodbyes and go on to be extraordinary individuals. Overall, what I am trying to say is while this transition period can be scary, you have nothing to fear for God is with you every step of the way. 

So, use this time you have left to reflect and brainstorm ways to improve and align yourself with God's purpose for your life. For everyone has a God-given gift, which can be manifested in a multitude of ways from being a leader to teaching, counseling, preaching, writing, drawing, and the list just goes on. 

So, find what you are good at and work on it, whether it be a skill or something you just love doing that does not require much effort as if it is second nature. 

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11) 

So, no matter what happens have faith and continue praying as God is your strength, salvation, and refuge in these troubling times, and if God is with you who can be against you? So, on that note, stay positive and have faith that everything will work out in your favor, In Jesus Name Amen! And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!