Day 17

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

May you all have a wonderful and blessed day as God guides your steps, renews your mind, and strengthens your spirit. For every day you can wake up and see the sunrise is a new day, a day of victory and not defeat for nothing is greater than God. "For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else." (Isaiah 45:18)

So, keep God first in everything that you do and hearken to his voice for it is like a whisper in the night, so find your secret place away from the hustle and bustle of the world. Where you can give God your undivided attention and dwell in harmony with him away from all the noise and chaos of life.

Even if it is just for a few minutes, it can lead to major changes in your life, for God is always speaking to us. But if you are unaware of the signs, it becomes pointless like talking to a friend who is always on their phone, so tune out the world and pick up your cross.

For it is better to be the head and not the tail (Deuteronomy 28:13), so seek God wholeheartedly and build a relationship with him while you still have time. For no man knoweth the hour nor the day, the Lord will return (Matthew 24:36); so, repent for your sins and seek forgiveness from God.

For the Lord will never leave you nor forsake you (Deuteronomy 31:8); and he that is within you is greater than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4); and if God is with who can be against you, In Jesus Name, Amen!

And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!