Day 27

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day on this chilly Saturday which marks the end and the beginning of a new month, meaning new opportunities, new relationships, new devils, and another chance to grow closer to our Lord and Savior.

So do use your time wisely and keep God first in everything you do for we never steer you in the wrong direction as what is meant to happen to happen. However, through these designated trials and tribulations while we may deem and view them destructive, they are meant to build and uplift us to a higher version of our current selves.

As we do not grow in comfort but in uncomfortable circumstances and situations, so do make the best of our situation and see it not as an unfortunate crisis but an opportunity for growth. For life is meant to build us not demolish us; for sends his toughest battles to his mightiest of warriors to refine and temper.

So that when it is time for them to walk into their purpose they are fully equipped with the mental fortitude, tools, faith, and confidence needed to succeed. As shown in Romans 8:17-18, "And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ: if so, be that suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."

So in all, you do keep God first, and surely your path forward will be one of favor, grace, joy, peace, love, abundance, wisdom, and clarity; as we serve a merciful, slow-to-anger, loving, mighty, and powerful God whose hand stretcheth over the Earth as there is nothing he doesn't know nor has seen in all the faces of the Earth.

So do repent for your sins as we are all human and no one is above nor below another, nor does anyone have the right to judge you unless it is from a place of love and not hate or condemnation. This is why we are so lucky that God does not see things the way man does; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart. (1 Samuel 16:7)

So, stay positive and have a wonderful day for you are stronger than you could ever imagine through our Lord and Savior who fights our battles for us, and I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!