Day 9

Good morning, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

May your day be filled with love, joy, abundance, wisdom, happiness, gratitude, prosperity, and wealth! For today is another day of life, glory, and beauty so be happy knowing that God is with you every step of the way and that he will never forsake you nor leave you.

For he that is in you is greater than he that is in the world; for if God is with you who can be against, In Jesus' name Amen! So may no weapon formed against you prosper for the light of God is upon you and there is no problem too big or too small that the Lord cannot solve.

So, stop worrying and stressing yourself out about issues and problems you have no control over, and just give everything to the Lord for he will make your way bright and prosperous. So, whenever you feel down or you just feel like everyone is out to get you, pray to our Almighty Father and ask for help and guidance on how to move forward because one of the things we must develop as Christians is a strong prayer life.

And the use of scripture to speak over our situation and against the enemy for life and death are in the power of the tongue. Plus, we must be vigilant and keep a sober mind for he is waiting for that moment, when you spill up and fall right back into place. 

However, as it says in James 4:7 (KJV), "Submit yourself therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." So, use this time today to read the scripture and dwell in the presence of God for the more you know the more fearful our enemy becomes of you. Just like when Jesus was tempted by the Devil in the desert, at his lowest point, what do you think he used to ward off the enemy?

The words of God, "for man shall not live off bread alone but every word that proceedeth out the mouth of God," so stay steadfast and trust in God's plan for your life.

For there is breath in your body, surely God must have a purpose for life so stay safe, and I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I will see you all tomorrow!