Part 10

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

I hope you all have a lovely Friday morning on this chilly yet cool day as God has breathed life into your body again. Giving you the strength to see another day as you rise from your bed and prepare to start your day.

However, don't forget to pray as it is always good to have God's covering over you before you depart from your house and head off to wherever you're going. Considering, he should be the first thing on your mind every morning you wake up for without him we wouldn't be here.

So do say, "Thank you for another day in paradise," and praise his holy name for he is our strength when we are weak and our provider when we don't have the funds or the resources to do it ourselves.

For his love, mercy, and grace are beyond mere words for without God we are nothing but with him we are something; so, stop trying to take the world on your own and allow God to carry such burdens for you, for he careth for you and wants to take away anything and everything which takes you away from him.

"Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God [set aside self-righteous pride], so that He may exalt you [to a place of honor in His service] at the appropriate time, casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully]." (1 Peter 5:5-7 AMP)

So, no matter what happens know that God is always with you, for nothing can separate us from his love, and that he will never give you more than you can bear. So, stay positive and keep God first in everything you do for with man it may be impossible but with God, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26), In Jesus Name Amen!

So, I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day, and I'll see you all tomorrow, ✌️!