Day 8

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings, and Queens 

I know it is early, but time waits for no one so get up and stop scrolling on TikTok as you have a purpose to fulfill. But anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I will see you all next time... 

Just joking but seriously, have faith that you will overcome this hurdle as nothing is impossible, if God is directing your steps and molding you into the greatest version of yourself. For while we may not know his plans, the outcome will always be greater than our wildest of dreams as shown in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 

Plans that can turn something ordinary into something extraordinary; bringing us to a land that overflows with milk and honey from a land that once could not produce anything. So, stay steadfast and have patience with the Lord as many will tell you to give up while it may seem bleak and difficult. 

When you first start following God, however, they can only see what is happening in the physical and not the spiritual, for they judge the immediate and cannot see the long-term vision that God has in store for you. 

So do not allow the world to dictate your life, for no one is perfect and God is not calling us to be as he meets us at the halfway mark. For he sees those who are trying to do better and move away from pursuing worldly things and pick up their cross and while it is not easy.

Know that through God anything is possible, if you humble yourself before him and honestly confess and ask for a change and the strength to overcome whatever may be hindering you from taking that next step and walking boldly and courageously with God. 

As stated in Matthew 7:7-8, "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." 

In conclusion, God is good all the time and he will never forsake those that cry out to him in times of desperation and defeat for God loves you and he wants nothing but the best for you. For while you stumble always know that God is right there next to you to pick you back up, In Jesus's Name, Amen! ✌️❤️