Day 12

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

I hope you are all having a lovely, Sunday morning for God is good all the time; for his mercy is everlasting, and his truth endureth to all generations (Psalm 100:5).

So do shout his holy name and give him praise for giving us another chance to see the sunrise and smell the roses. For today marks the beginning of a new week, with new opportunities, and new devils that have already been conquered by God, for he is the one who fights our battles, and I do not remember a time he has ever lost.

So, no matter what might be happening and going on in your life, remember that God is with you every step of the way and that he that is within you is greater than he that is in the world.

And if you ever do feel afraid call upon God and ask him for assurance and confidence for fear comes from the enemy and God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and love and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)

So as stated in the second book of Corinthians 5:6-8, "Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord."

So have faith and stay positive that everything will work out for the best and not the worst, In Jesus' Name Amen! And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!