Day 23

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

May you have a wonderful and blessed day as God guides your steps, renews your mind, and strengthens your spirit. For every day is a new day and another opportunity to get closer to God and make your dreams a reality.

For if God is with you who can be against you; as he that is within you is greater than he that is in the world, so always rely on God and your path shall be prosperous. For if you ask it shall be given onto you; seek, and ye shall be found; knock, and it shall be opened (Matthew 7:7), as long as you keep his commandants, seek him daily, repent for your sins as we are all born sinners, yet it is through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that we can be born again and made into a new creature. So, while you still have breath in your body get to know Jesus Christ for yourself and ask him for love, guidance, peace, wisdom, clarity, discernment, and the holy ghost, so that you be able to walk by faith and not by sight.

For it is going to be needed as we go through this year, for a lot of things are happening in both the physical and spiritual world. So, rely less on you and more on God for he has plans to prosper you and fail and to make you the head and not the tail if you seek him honestly with all your heart, mind, and soul, In Jesus' Name, Amen!

So, stay safe and I hope you have a wonderful day, ✌️!