Day 4

Good Afternoon, My Fellow Kings and Queens

Today's message is going to be short so, just stay positive and have faith that everything will work out for your betterment and impairment. I know what is the point of being positive when everything in your life is going negative...

I do not know, to be honest, but I would rather try and be positive than dwell on my shortcomings and be a Negative Nancy for an entire day. So, while cringy and maybe a bit delusional to some, try to find the positive in every situation no matter how big or small.

As there is a reason for your existence, whether you believe that or not, as we all have a purpose to fulfill on this planet, no matter what it may be, and a gift that just comes naturally to us regardless of what it is. So, don't beat yourself up if you did not pass that exam you wanted to pass but did not study for, or who knows?

Just know that you are loved and that your presence is cherished by somebody out here, who would like it if you stopped beating yourself up and belittling yourself up as you are worthy of love, happiness, joy, prosperity, abundance, peace, and so much more in this life.

So, stay positive and do not allow life to knock you down, for you are more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ who loves you and I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!