Day 9

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

May you all have a wonderful and blessed day as God guides your steps, renews your mind, strengthens your spirit, and replenishes your strength as you go this morning. For God is with you every step of the way and he that is within you is greater than he that is in the world.

So do not allow fear and doubt to cloud your vision and make you believe the storm is greater than God for the storm cannot affect God, but God can surely affect the storm.

As shown in Mark 4:39-41, "He got up, rebuked the wind, and said to the waves, "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm. He said to his disciples, "Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?" They were terrified and asked each other, "Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him!"

Highlighting that while the storms of life may be terrifying, we serve an all-powerful God, who can dictate the winds and seas and call down fire from heaven. So have faith and stay calm, "for with man this may be impossible but with God all things are possible." (Matthew 26:19)

So, no matter what happens today, do not allow anything or anyone to tell you what you cannot do or overcome for there is no problem too big or small that God cannot solve. So, walk by faith and not sight, In Jesus' Name, Amen!

And I will see you all next time, ✌️!