Day 28

Good Afternoon, My Fellow Kings and Queens

I know it is quite late to say this, but I hope you all had a productive and fulfilling day as we slowly approach nighttime. But anywho the bible quote of the day is, "Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light." (Micah 7:8)

So, no matter what you may be going through the Lord is our strength and lighthouse in these dark and chaotic times. So, keep your eyes focused on him and do not look elsewhere as shown in Matthew 14:28-32, when the disciples were out on the sea and Jesus could be seen walking toward them on water. During this Peter asked if he could walk on the water as well and was until he took his eyes off Jesus and looked at the horrible weather around them.

Overall, when things do not look like they will get better, have faith in our Heavenly Father for the Lord, will not leave his children stranded when they call upon him and ask for help. So, stay positive and keep God first in everything you do, "For the Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." (Psalm 23)

In Jesus Name Amen! And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!