Day 22

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

I hope everyone is having a lovely morning on this beautiful yet cold Monday, I know it is early, however, it is never too late to pray and cover yourself. So that day may be blessed and prosperous from your going in and coming out as God guides your steps, renews your mind, and strengthens your spirit.

Allowing your flesh to grow weaker and your spirit to grow stronger as that is the only way to please God, considering if we indulge in the urges and cravings of the flesh which has no limit as it always seeks more, we weaker our spirit and walk a path of death. While vice versa feeding your spirit leads to life and prosperity and rewards from the Most High as with time as you continue overcoming the attacks of the enemy, the devil will one day flee.

However, do be aware that you must remain vigilant and be sober minded for our enemy is like a lion prowling in the dark seeking its next victim for we do not fight against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

So do be mindful of the enemy that lurks in the darkness waiting for you to screw up and fall into its snare and the sinister scheme it has for you. But that is not something you must worry about as God has given you the authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. For if God is with you who can be against you, In Jesus Name Amen!!!

So, stay positive and walk boldly and courageously today for God is with every step of the way and he will not leave you or forsake you; for he that is within you is greater than he that is in the world, Amen! And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!