Day 14

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

I hope everybody is having a wonderful Sunday, even though the day just started for most a few minutes ago. But anywho may God guide your steps, renew your mind, strengthen faith, belief, obedience, and holiness, and heighten your spirit. For a while, the flesh may be weak; the spirit is strong, so ask God to allow the Holy Ghost to dwell within you so it can guide you as you go about your day.

For today is a blessing and a miracle from God, for without him we are but a man who has built his house on sand yet with him we are like a man who has built his house on the rock. This means no matter what happens, whether it be the rain, the storms, or the violent winds, we are safe and secure in the presence of the Lord for he will never leave us nor forsake us in our times of trouble.

To all those who call out his name earnestly for God hears the cries of the righteous and he delivers them from all their afflictions (Psalms 34:19). So do not be afraid to call upon the Lord for he is always near you as a shoulder to lean on and refuge to reside in. As he wants us to make the head honcho over our lives, which starts with humbling yourself and seeking him the moment you awake before you do anything as he deserves all the glory and praise that we can give him.

For he gave us another day of life, prosperity, abundance, gratitude, love, joy, peace, happiness and so much more today, that if only you knew you would jump out of bed and begin worshipping and praising our Almighty Father, "For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11).

So, stay positive and have hope that everything will work out as God has prophesied over your life, for he does not give us more than we can bear, and it is through him we can stand tall and steadfast today. So, give him the glory and the praise he deserves for there is still a purpose in your life and I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!