Day 33

Good Afternoon, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

May God guide your steps, renew your mind, strengthen your spirit, and replenish your strength, for you are more than a conqueror through the one who loves you. So, stay positive and have faith that everything will work out in your favor, "for there hath no temptation taken hold of you, but such as is common to man. But God is faithful; He will not suffer you to be tempted beyond that which ye can bear, but with the temptation will also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." (1 Corinthians 10:13)

So, stop worrying and doubting if you will be able to overcome this and have faith in our Lord and Savior, who knew before you were born and sanctified thee a prophet over the nations. "For ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light." (1 Peter 2:9)

So instead of focusing on the bad and allowing your problems to seem bigger than God, remember just how magnificent and mighty, the Living and Breathing God we worship is. For no problem is too big nor too small for God to solve, my brethren, In Jesus Name Amen!

And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!