Day 16

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Thursday as we quickly approach the weekend and the end of this month. I know time surely does fly when having fun with friends, or just trying to live one day at a time.

But anyhow stay positive and keep God first in everything that you do, for when you are weak, he is strong. So do rely on him when times get tough and you cannot find the strength or the will to get up and move forward, "With men it is impossible; but with God all things are possible," (Matthew 19:26).

For while we may fall seven times and believe that we cannot do it, through the one that loves us we are more than conquerors (Romans 8:37), so you will rise once again, my brethren. Just stay positive and remember that God will never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5); for he that is within you is greater than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).

So, no matter what you may be going through know that if God can help you overcome your past storms, surely, he can help you once again and bring you through this one, right? "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness," (Isaiah 41:10).

For there is no problem too big or too small that our Heavenly Father cannot solve, so may he guide your steps, renew your mind, and strengthen your spirit, In Jesus Name, Amen!

And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!