Day 8

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

May God's favor be upon you today as you go about your day from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet, as the armor of God protects and shields you from your enemies and bloodthirsty men who have a sinister scheme for your life.

For we do not fight against flesh and blood but against principalities, the forces of darkness, evil, and powers that seek to destroy rather than build. So be vigilant and sober-minded for our enemy lurks in the darkness waiting for the perfect opportunity to kill, steal, and destroy us.

However, as shown in John 10:10, "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they may have more it more abundantly." For Jesus Christ is the way, truth, and life, and he that believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

So, hearken unto the word of God, and allow it to transform you both internally and externally as the longer you stay in the presence of God, the more you begin to realize and understand just how much he loves us.

"For the Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. He will not always chide: neither will he always keep his anger for ever. He hath not dealt with us after our sins, nor rewardeth us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him." (Psalms 103:8-11)

So no matter what you may think or believe, if you were able to wake up today that means there is still time for you to build a relationship with your Heavenly Father and go to know God for yourself as his love, mercy, and grace is something, I believe we all need for without it a lot of us would be nothing.

"But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us. Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved.)" (Ephesians 2:4-5)

So, stay positive and put your trust in the Lord for he plans to prosper you and not to fail as long as you walk by faith and not by sight for God is with you every step of the way. So don't allow the enemy, life, or even yourself to tell you otherwise for while God may be distant that doesn't mean he is gone.

So, to end it off, remember with man it is impossible but with God, all things are possible, so stay positive and have faith in the one who always had faith in you. And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!