Day 26

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

May God guide your steps, renew your mind, and strengthen your spirit as you go about your day from your coming in and going out on this lovely Friday! Can you believe January is already over and February has begun as if all it took was for us to blink to realize just how much time has passed by? Crazy to think just a while back, I was just a senior in high school now, look at me about to be a sophomore in college.

But anywho I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day as God is with you every step of the way to guide and comfort you on your journey to greatness. As he is not just your Heavenly Father, but also your protector, healer, refuge, salvation, miracle worker and so much more, so please whenever you have the chance or opportunity do make time for him in your busy.

For everyone has at least 15 to 30 minutes a day to be in God's word or at least listen to some worship music while driving, working out, or even just going on a walk through the park. All I am saying is do make time for the one who always makes time for you and has always been there in the background helping you out and giving you solace when no one else could.

Considering God has what you seek if you ask as stated in Matthew 7:7-8, "Ask, and it shall be given; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For everyone that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."

So, stay positive and keep God first in everything you do as God knows the desires of your heart and the work you put in to achieve such lofty dreams. But unless you let him be the driver of your life, how else do you expect to achieve something that no one else but you can see?

So cast all your worries and plans into God's hand for he cares for you and have faith and patience, that in time all will come to fruition, In Jesus' Name, Amen! And I will see you all tomorrow, 😁✌️!