Day 25

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

May you all have a wonderful and blessed day as God guides your steps, renews your mind, and strengthens your spirit on this lovely Tuesday! For you are more than a conqueror through the one that loves, so keep your head up and walk in victory and not defeat today. For we do not fight for victory but from the position of victory; for what we may deem impossible to overcome and achieve, God says all things are possible through him (Matthew 19:26).

So, whatever it is you may be going through bring it to God and ask for clarity and understanding, "for if you ask it shall be given; seek and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." (Matthew 7:7)

So, stay positive and have faith that everything will work out in your favor, for you are a blessing and not a curse to this world, no matter what others may say or do. For there is a reason you are still alive today, and for that, we give praise, Amen!

So, walk by faith and by sight, and do remember, "You have nothing to fear for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)

So, walk with your head held high and a smile on your face for God is with you every step of the way and he will never leave you nor forsake you, In Jesus Name, Amen!

And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!