Day 10

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings, and Queens 

As we approach the end of this week, I want to say congratulations on making it to a new month and I hope you all have a wonderful day and that we worship a merciful and graceful God. 

Who loves us and can forgive us for our sins even when we do not have the necessary strength. So, stop allowing condemnation to hold you captive, for only the enemy would let you believe God does not love you and that you will never overcome this stronghold. 

This is true, however, that is only if you rely on your strength and not the strength of God, "For I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Philippians 4:13) 

So, when you feel like giving up, don't for you are more than a conqueror through the one who loves you, "for there is no height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:39) 

And finally, "Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? He retaineth not his anger forever, because he delighteth in mercy. He will turn again; he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea." (Micah 7:18-19) 

So, whether you believe it or not God will always love you; for while the Devil may know you by your sins, God knows your name and that's a great reassurance for anybody willing to listen to the word, In Jesus's Name, Amen! ✌️