Day 5

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings, and Queens 

May you all have a fantastic Saturday as God guides your steps, renews your mind, and strengthens your spirit. For today is a blessing for the Most High who awoke us from our slumber with the breath of life, giving us another opportunity to build and grow alongside him as we indulge in the word and meditate on his teachings. 

While spreading the good news to anyone willing to listen, for Jesus Christ is King and he died upon the cross so that we as sinners may have a chance at redemption and be cleansed of our worldly ways. For while we may be born sinners, through Jesus Christ we are born again and made anew through him, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." (2 Corinthians 5:17) 

So, stay positive and have faith, for God is with you every step of the way and he will never leave you nor forsake you. "For the same power that brought Jesus back from the dead resides in you" (Romans 8:11); "so do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10) 

So, no matter what happens remember the promises of God and walk by faith not by sight, for the Devil holds no power over you. For if God is with you, who can be against you, In Jesus Name, Amen! 

And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!