Day 19

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

May your day be filled with love, joy, prosperity, peace, abundance, gratitude, wealth, wisdom, and new beginnings! For every day is a new day to bring glory to God's name and grow stronger in the spirit as "the flesh is weak so pray that ye enter not into temptation" (Mattew 26:41). Meaning if you are not strong in the spirit, you will always fall back into temptation and the snares of the enemy, so develop a strong prayer life and constantly seek after God's face first thing in the morning and throughout the day.

For God does not ask us to understand or do everything on our know, but to have faith in him that he will fulfill his promises and take us out of this storm, curse, bondage, chain, or lifestyle that is not aligned with the purpose he has for your life.

Or that has kept us away from him and inevitable the blessings he had for us, however, do know this "The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy. The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works." (Psalms 145:8-9)

So, in everything you do give glory and praise to the Lord and be grateful for the things he has helped you overcome and the position he has bestowed upon you. Also, in that same chapter but a couple of verses down, "The Lord is nigh unto all that call upon his name, to all them that call upon him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and save them. For the Lord preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy." (Psalms 145: 18-20)

So do remember to make time for God and repent early on rather than later as no one knows what tomorrow has in store, for the God we serve is of the living and not the dead, (Matthew 22:32). So, stay positive and keep God first in everything you do, and your way shall be made straight and prosperous, In Jesus Name Amen!!! And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!