Day 23

Good Afternoon, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

May you all have a wonderful and blessed day as God guides your steps, renews your mind, and strengthens your spirit. While guiding you to a land that overflows with milk and honey, everything you have experienced up until this point is meant to build and not to demolish you.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11) So when times get tough, and you do not have the strength to continue onward seek God first before relying on man as "with men it is impossible but with God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)

This means what the world or even you may deem impossible, God is here to tell you if you have faith and trust in his plans anything is possible. For there is no problem too big or too small that God cannot solve, for we worship and praise a Living and Breathing God who with, but a word created Heaven and Earth.

"So, ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." (Matthew 7:7-8)

So, when faced with trials and tribulations beyond one's understanding, rely on God and not yourself or another first as only he can give us what we desire. So, hearken to his voice and seek him daily and whenever you have time, " And he said unto me, my grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore, I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)

So, stay positive and steadfast for God is with you every step of the way, In Jesus Name, Amen!

And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!