Day 12

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

May your way be prosperous and bright today from your going out to your coming in, as God guides your steps, renews your mind, and strengthens your spirit. Considering today is a new opportunity for growth, redemption, and renewal through God's mighty hand and the sacrifice of his only begotten son, Jesus Christ, so do not fret or worry for he is with you wherever you go.

For there is not a place on Earth that God does not know like the back of his hand nor has not been, so stop trying to run from your purpose and embrace it as God did not have to call on you. But he did so cherish this opportunity and allow him to work through you, for while you may not know how this will turn out or even occur.

So have faith in God's plan for his ways and thoughts are above ours, for he seeks to make us the head and not the tail if we are willing to hearken onto his commandments and voice (Deuteronomy 28:13 KJV). So have trust that God will guide you through and take you to the promised land, for he does not give us more than we can bear.

So, stop hindering your growth and the chance to change your life and the lives of millions, and just ask God to take the wheel for he wants to be the captain, not the vice caption of your ship.

If you are willing to humble yourself and take him as your Lord and Savior, for he will never leave you nor forsake, and he that is within you is greater than he in the world. Also, while our walk with God is a narrow and straight path, even though it does not feel like it those timed pit stops on our journey with God are precious and vital to our walk.

For they give us time to reflect on just how far God has taken us and helped us overcome every obstacle and tribulation thrown our way. While allowing God to pour into our now-empty cup, for we at times get so caught up in the world that we forget, that God has always been beside us throughout the storm or not.

So be grateful to be alive today, for someone out there is not, and this is not meant to make feel sad or bumped out but to inform you that life is short and no one except God knows what tomorrow will bring. So, to end it off, use today as an opportunity to repent for your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

For if you do victory is already at hand and there is nothing the enemy can do or say that can stop, for if God is with you who can be against you; and I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!