Day 41

Good Afternoon, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

I hope you are all having a lovely Thursday on this sunny day as we approach the end of the week, which went by mighty quick. But hey, I would rather have a quick week than a slow one, if I means in due time, I'll be able to return home.

But anywho, regardless of the time I have left before the semester ends, if it were not for God's grace, mercy, love, wisdom, lovingkindness and so much more, I don't think I would have been able to come so far. So, for all those who may be struggling with something or going through a difficult situation, remember that you are more than a conqueror through the one that loves you.

And as God said in Joshua 1:9, "Remember, I commanded you to be strong and brave. Don't be afraid, because the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." So, hearken to his voice and do not be afraid nor timid for what you may deem scare and impossible, God says, "with me all things are possible."

So, walk by faith and not by sight, for our eyes and our hearts can be deceiving for if God can sacrifice his only begotten son to save us, surely, he can help you overcome whatever it is your facing. "For all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28)

In Jesus Name Amen! And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!