Day 18

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

I know it is early and most of you will not see this until later in the day but know that you are a blessing not a curse to our world. For you are One of One and a child of God and that alone makes you priceless, for there will never be a second person just like you in the universe. So, cherish this fact and know that while life may be hard in time everything is bound to change as there are better days on the way.

Just have faith and keep God first as there is a purpose in your existence for God does not make coincidences and his will, will be fulfilled whether you know it or not. So, hearken onto God's voice, keep his commandments, and follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ for he is our blueprint for how to live a Godly life on Earth.

Oh, and before I forget, "Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee and ordained thee a prophet unto the nations." (Jeremiah 1:5) So before you start questioning or wondering if someone like you can be redeemed and forgiven for your sins, just know that Jesus Christ died for our sins on Cavalry, "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

So yes, God can forgive you for your sins if you believe that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior with all your heart, mind, and soul and that through his blood you have been cleansed and made anew. And this does not just pertain to the person, I am talking to but to everyone as no man is above nor below another.

So, stay positive and have faith that everything will work out for God is with you every step of the way and will never leave you nor forsake you, In Jesus' Name Amen!!! And I will see you tomorrow, ✌️!