Day 6

Good Morning, My fellow Kings, and Queens 

I hope you all are having a blessed morning as you prepare for church, use this time to get your house in order, or even prepare for the week ahead. Whatever it is you are doing on this lovely Sunday, remember the goodness of God and the blessings he has in store for you moving forward. 

For God is faithful in all seasons and if it is meant to be yours it will surely be, so fret not and have patience for a gift given too soon is a gift received too late. For God's timing is not our timing, so as man plans God laughs; meaning while what you desire may be good for you, in God's eyes sometimes we are not necessarily at the step needed to receive the blessing yet. 

Considering, more times than not we only think about the benefits and repercussions of what will happen when we are given this opportunity or blessing, and we do not know how to make use of it. 

For while it is great to give a man a fish to satisfy his hunger, wouldn't it be better to teach the man how to fish instead, so he does not have to starve tomorrow? However, in our society, most people do not think like this for it is better to be rich now than later and there is nothing wrong with that. 

But in the process of this, many people lose the chance to learn many valuable lessons early on in their journey. So, for those hustling and trying to make it out, or just seeking a way to elevate the slow grind is better than no grind. 

For not everyone is destined to reach the top and the only factors that stop people are consistency, focus, discipline, and faith not in others but in yourself. For if you cannot see the vision how will anyone else be able to? 

So as stated in 2nd Samuel 22:33-35, "God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places. He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms." 

Meaning if you place all your chips on God, while it may be dark for the first couple of weeks, months, or even years, eventually, you will see the light and earn what is rightfully yours. 

"For I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me." (Philippians 4:13) 

So, walk by faith and not by sight; for the journey is more important than the destination as those pitfalls you have along the way, are nothing but God's way of testing you and seeing if you're going to fall back or continue onward. 

So, stay positive and have faith for God does not give us more than we can bear, and if God chooses you out of everyone else, it means your story, actions, and the gift God has bestowed upon you can impact millions and touch the lives of billions all over the globe. 

So, please stop questioning God and get to it for you never know where it might lead you, In Jesus Name, Amen! 

And I will see you all next time, ✌️!