Day 37

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

I hope you are all having a lovely and speculator Sunday morning on this beautiful day, that God has given us today. For every day is a new day and another opportunity to give God praise and develop a stronger and more interpersonal relationship with our Heavenly Father.

So, while you still have breath in your body and clarity in your eyes, do give God his praise and be grateful for the blessings he has given. As not everyone was able to wake up today and see another day; so, in all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your path. (Proverbs 3:6)

For our hearts can be deceptive and cause us to walk a path, we may deem good but can actually be bad for us; so, rely less on yourself and more on God for his ways, thoughts, and plans are above our own. (Isaiah 55:9)

So, while you still have time, repent for your sins, turn from your evil ways, and declare Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior! For while we may not know the day nor the hour of his return, it is clear as day that it is gradually approaching as dark spots appear on the Sun while the Moon starts to rust.

And this is not to scare you but to tell you that judgment day is approaching and "that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." (John 3:15-17)

And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️! Also, may God guide your steps, renew your mind, and strengthen your spirit as you go about your day, In Jesus Name Amen!